In 2016 I graduated with my bachelors degree in Computer Engineering from Michigan Technological University. During my time in school I researched Simultanious Localization and Mapping (SLAM), and non-convex optimization.
Before graduating I worked at several companies for internships and co-ops doing a variety of work. Some of my work includes the following:
- Working for a startup developing an electronic medical record system
- Simulating assembly-line robots at Applied Manufacturing Technologies
- Developing boat engine software and hardware at Mercury Marine
- Securing Amazon.com’s internal services with custom protocols
- Working at Facebook to build and validate network-switch hardware
After my degree I worked at the Uber Advanced Technology Group (ATG) developing self-driving machine learning algorithms for their self-driving Uber cars. I then moved on to being one of the founding engineers at Argo AI. Currently, I work as a Senior Software Engineer at Waymo working on perceptions systems for our autonomous truck.
If you’re interested more about me, you can download my CV here.